Diversity and inclusion resources
Links to a variety of resources on specific diversity topics and protected characteristics.
Keep up to date with all the national and international diversity and inclusion events with the Diversity and Inclusion Calendar 2020-21 (PDF 8MB).
Diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Civil Service diversity and inclusion policies
- Diversity and inclusion at work: facing up to the business case
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development podcasts
- TED talk: Three ways to be a better ally in the workplace
- TED talk: The power of introverts
- Managing micro-incivilities in the workplace
- Creating an Inclusive Culture
- Walking the talk – how inclusive are your leaders?
- How inclusive is your team?
- Inclusive selection and onboarding: going beyond tackling bias
- The psychology of getting positive action right
- Business in the community
- Inclusion starts with an I
- Getting under the skin of bias
Race and anti-racism
- Racism and inappropriate behaviours: Five actions for allies
- Race at Work 2018: The Scorecard Report
- Let’s talk about race
- Anti-racism: What you can do
- Racism and wellbeing: The link and what organisations can do
- Covid-19 and anti-Chinese prejudice
- Be an active bystander
- LGBTQIA+: Deconstructing the acronym
- Discrimination and exclusion: Exploring LGBT+ experiences at work
- Conceal or Reveal? In pursuit of authenticity at work
- It’s not the fish it’s the water: Attitudes, stigma and the LGBT+ community