This accessibility statement applies to the Government Statistical Service website. The website is managed by a team within the Office for National Statistics.
How accessible this website is
Some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not re-flow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- some heading elements are not consistent
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some of the colours have a poor colour contrast
- some buttons and form fields are missing labels to help identify them
How accessible our documents are
We publish content in a number of different formats, including:
- Google Docs
Most PDFs, Word and Excel files are not fully accessible. This means they will not work with assistive technology.
What to do if you cannot use one of our documents
If you need a document we’ve published in a different format, email email@example.com, specifying:
- the document title
- the URL for the document
- the format you’d prefer
We’ll consider the request and get back to you within five working days.
What we are doing to fix this website
We are committed to making this site work for as many people as possible.
We are currently working on our website and plan to fix all accessibility issues by September 2020.
Report an accessibility issue with this website
If you experience any issues with this website that aren’t already listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This statement was updated on 5 August 2020.