The Scottish Government are currently seeking applications for a Senior Assistant Statistician for a number of posts at the Scottish Government based in Edinburgh (limited opportunities may be available in Glasgow).
Main duties are outlined below:
- Producing high quality and pertinent data, evidence and analysis;
- Providing sophisticated interpretation that brings new insights and innovation;
- Working with users and providers including researchers and economists to ensure statistical needs are met efficiently and effectively adding value to government decision making and supporting the development of Government policies;
- Managing, supporting and developing staff as appropriate;
- Making a significant contribution to the aims and objectives of the Scottish Government Statistics and Analytical Group.
Salary: £35,269 – £42,643
Location: Glasgow and Edinburgh
Hours: Around 37.00 per week
Closing Date: 05 December 2017
For further information and to apply go to the Work for Scotland website.