24th GSS Methodology Symposium
- 17th July 2019 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Westminster Conference Centre, 1 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0ET
Call for abstracts
More data, better statistics
We are sharing and linking more data, transforming data collection systems to centre on the respondent and exploring non-traditional sources. This means we have a greater volume and variety of data for statistics, which presents both opportunities and challenges to extract maximum value and meet the needs of our users.
We are inviting abstracts for presentations on work addressing these challenges.
- working with large and complex data sets
- understanding the impact of linking data
- managing coherence and comparability when data or methods change
- explaining the quality of statistical products and its role in decision making
Please submit your abstract using this linked template, by 17 May 2019
If you would like to discuss an idea, or have any questions or queries, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
The GSS Methodology Symposium
The GSS Methodology Symposium is a great opportunity to showcase work on statistical methods from across the GSS and beyond.
Put the date in your calendar and look out for further announcements in the GSS newsletter!