Accessibility clinic: 30 March 2022
- 30th March 2022 10:00am to 11:30am
Who can come to the clinic and what it’s for
Members of the Government Statistical Service (GSS) and the wider Analysis Function (AF) are welcome to come to this clinic. You can bring questions to the clinic about how to make information accessible when you are publishing statistics or analysis on public sector websites.
You may find that your question has already been answered by the guidance on this website. Please check the guidance for an answer to your question before coming to the clinic.
Guidance pages you might find useful include:
- Making analytical publications accessible
- Releasing statistics in spreadsheets
- Accessibility legislation: what you need to know
- Using symbols and shorthand in tables
You might also find it useful to:
- view the video demonstration of how to make a spreadsheet accessible on our YouTube channel
- join the Accessibility for Statistics Basecamp and check the message board to see if your question has been asked before
When the clinic is open
We plan to run an accessibility clinic on the last Wednesday of every month. The session will run from 10:00am to 11:30am.
How to attend the clinic
The clinic takes place on Microsoft Teams. There are a few ways you can access the clinic.
Join the meeting online
Join the meeting with a video conferencing device
You can join the meeting with a video conferencing device. When you are asked for a ‘Video Conference ID’ enter: 121 866 783 9
Use the joining instructions if you need help joining the meeting on your video conference device.
Join the meeting by phone
You can join the meeting by calling +44 20 3443 6318. When you are asked for a ‘Phone Conference ID’ enter: 324 669 4#