Introduction to Reproducible Analytical Pipelines (RAP)
- 27th November 2019 11:30am to 1:00pm
- Office For National Statistics, 1 Drummond Gate, London, SW1V 2QQ
This is one of three GSS-wide courses. This features three popular training courses – Introduction to the Code of Practice for Statistics, Introduction to Reproducible Analytical Pipelines (RAP) and Writing about Statistics. You can attend all courses, or just the ones that suit you.
This introductory workshop will provide learners with an understanding of:
- What Reproducible Analytical Pipelines (RAP) are and how using RAP can reduce risks in the workflow
- Key concepts including: version control, packaging code and unit testing
- How RAP is being used in the GSS
- Potential challenges and barriers to developing RAP
How to book:
If you are interested in attending this event, please contact the email@example.com.