Registration for interest: Government Data Science Festival Week
- From 28th September 2020 9:00am to 2nd October 2020 6:00pm
- Book now
Government Data Science Festival Week is an opportunity to share knowledge and connect with colleagues.
This year’s festival week will focus on “Enabling the New Normal: Role of Data Science in Post-Covid World”. We will reflect on how teams have executed analysis and the lessons learned.
The festival week is made up of the following nine strands:
- data science in transport
- data science in local government
- health/coronavirus (COVID-19)
- data infrastructure and operationalising data science
- trust and transparency
- machine learning
- synthetic data
- data science careers
The strands will run as parallel sessions throughout the week.
Register your interest for this year’s festival. In early September you will receive a password to access the Eventbrite pages for each session.
Session tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.