Workshop to review and improve a statistical publication (May 2020)
- 20th May 2020 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Office For National Statistics, 1 Drummond Gate, London, SW1V 2QQ
In these workshops, participants review a statistical publication and suggest improvements. There are usually around six to eight participants from across the Government Statistical Service (GSS). Staff from the Good Practice Team organise and run these workshops.
Why should you take part in a peer review meeting?
Taking part in one of these workshops gives you the chance to:
- work with colleagues from the wider GSS
- gain a fresh perspective on statistical publications
- gain a deeper understanding of what makes a good statistical release
What will be covered?
Participants will discuss the publication in detail, using a fairly loose agenda. They consider:
- uses for the publication
- first impressions
- key messages
How to get involved
If you’d like to take part in this workshop, you can register on Eventbrite.
Please also get in contact if you’re interested in nominating a publication for review in a future meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org