Workshop to review and improve a statistical publication
- 12th February 2020 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- HSE Redgrave Court, Merton Road, Merseyside, L20 7HS
In these workshops, participants review a statistical publication and suggest improvements. There are usually around six to eight participants from across the Government Statistical Service (GSS).
Why should you take part in a peer review meeting?
Taking part in one of these workshops gives you the chance to:
- work with colleagues from the wider GSS
- gain a fresh perspective on statistical publications
- gain a deeper understanding of what makes a good statistical release
What will be covered?
Participants will discuss the publication in detail, using a fairly loose agenda. They consider:
- uses for the publication
- first impressions
- key messages
How to get involved
If you’d like to take part in this workshop, you can register on Eventbrite.
Please also get in contact if you’re interested in nominating a publication for review in a future meeting by emailing email@example.com.