Non-analytical and leadership and management learning pathway
This learning pathway matches relevant training offered on the Civil Service Learning website.
We have split the pathway by the different job grades within the Government Statistician Group (GSG) profession.
You will need to set up an account to access the courses on the Civil Service Learning website.
- These are suggestions for training.
- Successfully completing a training course is not sufficient by itself to demonstrate competency achievement.
- The examples may not be relevant for all – training requirements should be considered against the needs of the individual and their role.
- All training should be discussed with line managers first.
- It may be that individuals require training at a higher or lower grade than the one indicated below. For example, you do not need to be a Principal Statistician to take the MSc in Data Analytics for Government, it is available to all grades.