Civil Service Live Online: registration is now open!
Register for Civil Service Live Online now to secure your place, and build your own personalised agenda for the two-day event.
This year’s Civil Service Live will look a little different, taking place online, on 14 and 15 July.
The online event will still be the biggest single learning opportunity of the year for civil servants, including:
- live interactive sessions with senior leaders from across government
- a tailored selection of learning and development webinars
- presentations on plans for modernising the Civil Service, on the Civil Service vision and on what we’ve learnt from the coronavirus crisis
- webinars on topics such as system and virtual leadership, sustainability, policy making, pensions, inclusion, identifying the future skills we need to develop, and working internationally to tackle climate change
- sessions from the largest cross-government professions, spot-mentoring, discussion forums and much more
There’s also a session from the Analysis Function from 12:30pm on 15 July. You’ll hear from the National Statistician and Head of the Analysis Function, Ian Diamond and learn more about how analysis is driving some of the government’s biggest policy decisions.
It will be streamed via a bespoke streaming platform and you will be able to ask questions to presenters via a chat function in every session. If you cannot access the sessions using your work device, you can use a personal device instead. There will also be a separate discussion area where delegates can start threads or contribute to threads others have created.
Hopefully those of you who have attended previous Civil Service Live events will find this online event equally inspiring, varied, and motivating. The goal is that people attending for the first time will take away tools, ideas and insights to improve the way they work, open up important conversations and help build the Civil Service of the future.
Find out more on the Civil Service Live website.