Launch of the new learning and development webpages
Today we publish a series of new webpages that will live on the learning and development area of the GSS website.
- a new area for training courses where you can search through training courses open to staff across the GSS.
- a revamped Continuous Professional Development webpage
- a page outlining training providers such as the Learning Academy, the Good Practice Team, and the Royal Statistical Society
- a page outlining the training available at the Data Science Campus and another advertising the MSc in Data Analytics for Government (also available through the Data Science Campus)
- a page for analytical and non-analytical learning pathways which match training to job grades
- a page outlining the leadership and management training available on Civil Service Learning
- a page explaining the mandatory training for members of the Government Statistician Group
- a page explaining strategies for learning and development such as: on the job learning, shadowing and classroom learning
- a page discussing the Civil Service competency framework and the self assessment tools available on Civil Service Learning
We are really keen to hear what you think about these new pages, so if you have any feedback please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And look out for more revamped pages soon!