Submissions now open for RSS 2018 Conference in Cardiff
The Royal Statistical Society’s 2018 International Conference will take place in Cardiff from 3-6 September and the organisers are seeking your contributions to the programme.
Keynote speakers will include John Pullinger (National Statistician) and Sir John Curtice (University of Strathclyde & Natcen) and topic streams within the conference programme will include Data Science, Official Statistics & Public Policy, and Social Statistics.
Invited session topics already confirmed include:
- Building statistical literacies for the Sustainable Development Goals
- Data Science for official statistics: the story so far
- What happens when the environment meets the national accounts
- Enhancing the financial accounts in the UK
- Improving and developing international migration statistics
- Measuring multiple deprivation across the UK
- Gendered trends: women, men and tracing trajectories of change
Submissions are currently open for contributed talks, rapid-fire talks and poster presentations with a deadline for talk abstracts of 5 April. Full information about making a submission can be found here.
Registration is also now open with discounts available until 5 June.