Publishing official statistics and National Statistics
The Office for Statistics Regulation have published guidance on publishing official statistics and National Statistics.
|Publication date:||31 October 2018|
|Author:||Office for Statistics Regulation|
|Approver:||UK Statistics Authority Board|
|Who this is for:||Producers of statistics|
About this guidance
This guidance answers to questions that the Office for Statistics Regulation have received about publishing official statistics in line with the Code of Practice for Statistics.
- Pre-announcing the release of statistics
- Labeling the status of the statistics
- Sharing official statistics and other statistics prior to release
- Publishing ad-hoc statistics releases
- Revisions and corrections
This guidance will be reviewed and updated periodically.
|3 December 2018||
This document has been updated to clarify the section ‘Sharing official statistics and other statistics prior to release’