Big data and data science explained
- Open to
- All staff in the Government Statistical Service
- Training category
- Data science
- Type of training
- Face to face
- One hour
- Learning Academy
- Office for National Statistics
- London, Newport, Titchfield
This course is aimed at all GSS staff.
The course aims to explain what big data and data science are through the use of examples. Examples are taken from outside and inside government, including from the new Data Science Campus at the Office for National Statistics. The key aim of the session is to demonstrate how new data sources and/or new data science techniques can drive data insights and serve the public good.
How to book:
Find this course on the Learning academy eventbrite webpage.
To search the list of courses on eventbrite:
- Select “show more” at the bottom of the page.
- Press Ctrl+f on your keyboard if you’re using a PC or ⌘+f if you’re using a Mac.
- Type the name of the course that you’re looking for.
If you have any problems or are unable to find the course on eventbrite please contact us.