Intermediate editing and imputation
- Open to
- All staff in the Government Statistical Service
- Training category
- Type of training
- Face to face
- One day
- Learning Academy
- Office for National Statistics
- London, Newport, Titchfield
This classroom based session aims to introduce participants to the processes of editing and imputing in business and social surveys.
The course considers the editing process of detecting and correcting errors in survey response data, as well as the imputation process of estimating for survey non-response.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to understand:
- the vital importance of editing and imputation
- the theoretical aspects of a number of editing and imputation methods
- how editing and imputation methods are implemented
How to book:
These courses are provided depending on demand. If you would like access to this course, please contact email@example.com.