Intermediate seasonal adjustment
- Open to
- All staff in the Government Statistical Service
- Training category
- Type of training
- Face to face
- Two days
- Learning Academy
- Office for National Statistics
This classroom based session aims to introduce participants to the basic and advanced theory behind seasonal adjustment and the seasonal adjustment process.
Theories are applied through the use of the US Census Bureau’s software X-13-ARIMA-SEATS, which is the GSS recommended software for seasonal adjustment.
By the end of the course, through a mixture of theory and the practical application of X-13-ARIMA-SEATS, participants will:
- gain an in-depth understanding of the theory underpinning seasonal adjustment (building on the introductory course)
- be able to perform more advanced seasonal adjustment
- be able to analyse their own time series
How to book:
Find this course on the Learning Academy eventbrite webpage.
To search the list of courses on eventbrite:
- Select “show more” at the bottom of the page.
- Press Ctrl+f on your keyboard if you’re using a PC or ⌘+f if you’re using a Mac.
- Type the name of the event that you’re looking for.
If you have any problems or are unable to find the course on eventbrite please contact us.