Introduction to data ethics
- Open to
- All staff in the Government Statistical Service
- Training category
- Type of training
- 30 to 40 minutes
- Learning Academy
- Office for National Statistics
This short online course, comprising of two modules, will help you identify and successfully manage ethical issues that may arise as part of statistical research and the production of statistics. It is designed to help you apply ethical principles to your research.
How to book:
Find this course on the Learning Academy eventbrite webpage.
To search the list of courses on eventbrite:
- Select “show more” at the bottom of the page.
- Press Ctrl+f on your keyboard if you’re using a PC or ⌘+f if you’re using a Mac.
- Type the name of the event that you’re looking for.
If you have any problems or are unable to find the course on eventbrite please contact us.