Introduction to editing and imputation
- Open to
- All staff in the Government Statistical Service
- Training category
- Type of training
- Face to face, Online
- One day
- Learning Academy
- Office for National Statistics
- London, Newport, Online
This course aims to introduce participants to the processes of editing and imputing in surveys. The course considers the editing process of detecting and correcting errors in survey response data, as well as the imputation process of estimating for non-response in surveys.
The focus of the course and practical examples will mostly relate to business surveys.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to understand:
- the vital importance of editing and imputation
- how editing and imputation methods are implemented in practice
How to book:
Find this course on the Learning Academy eventbrite webpage.
To search the list of courses on eventbrite:
- Select “show more” at the bottom of the page.
- Press Ctrl+f on your keyboard if you’re using a PC or ⌘+f if you’re using a Mac.
- Type the name of the course that you’re looking for.
If you have any problems or are unable to find the course on eventbrite please contact us.