Introduction to Multilateral Methods
- Open to
- Government analysts
- Training category
- Type of training
- 3.5 hours
- Analysis Function
- Analysis Function Analytical Learning
This is a 3.5 hour module. It will introduce you to multilateral methods. You must have completed the ‘Intermediate Index Numbers’ course to enrol on this course.
The course will cover:
- multilateral index methods
- the advantages of using a multilateral method
- GEKS, QU-GK and WTPD methods
- approaches to extending the index time series
How to book this course
Please use your UK Statistics Authority (UKSA) Learning Hub account to access the course online. You can also contact GSS.Capability@statistics.gov.uk to book this course.