Introduction to National Accounts
- Open to
- All staff in the Government Statistical Service
- Training category
- Type of training
- Face to face
- One day
- Analysis Function Capability Team
- Office for National Statistics
This classroom based session aims at introducing participants to the different approaches to measuring Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
The course will also introduce the Balance of Payments, the division of the economy into sectors and how to balance theory and practice.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to;
- describe the three approaches to measuring GDP
- understand what is included in the Balance of Payments
- list the characteristics of the sectors in the UK
- understand why we need to balance
- identify the participants in the economy and the transactions that flow between them
How to book:
These courses are provided depending on demand. If you would like access to this course, please contact email@example.com.