Introduction to statistical disclosure control
- Open to
- All staff in the Government Statistical Service
- Training category
- Type of training
- Face to face, Online
- One day
- Learning Academy
- Office for National Statistics
- London, Newport, Titchfield
This classroom based session aims to introduce participants to potential disclosure risks and available statistical disclosure control methods.
By the end of the course, participants will understand:
- what is meant by statistical disclosure risk and statistical disclosure control
- why there is a need to protect data against disclosure
- how to recognise situations where there is a risk of statistical disclosure
- the disclosure techniques and tools that are used to protect data
- and be aware of the GSS guidance for disclosure control
How to book:
Find this course on the Learning Academy eventbrite webpage.
To search the list of courses on eventbrite:
- Select “show more” at the bottom of the page.
- Press Ctrl+f on your keyboard if you’re using a PC or ⌘+f if you’re using a Mac.
- Type the name of the event that you’re looking for.
If you have any problems or are unable to find the course on eventbrite please contact us.