You will assist in maintaining the standards for project management within your team. This includes the implementation and application of project procedures, tools and techniques. You will provide support to your project team, and act as a source of project information and metrics. You will understand the internal and external reporting requirements and produce holistic reporting mechanisms, driving the production of management information.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Planning and scheduling – Ensure systems are in place to enable effective planning and scheduling.
• Monitoring and reporting – Manage project controls, reporting to the Product Manager about the project status. Develop project performance reports.
• Administrative delivery support duties – for example: minute taking, facilitation, action chasing, capturing updates and reporting.
• Resources – Manage workforce planning, providing information for effective decision making.
• Stakeholder – Manage and engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Financial control – Manage project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets.
• Risks and Issues – Lead potential risk areas, working with risk manager and escalating as appropriate.
For more information, see Civil Service Jobs.