You will be part of the Modelling Team within the Public Health England (PHE) Health Economics and Modelling Team.
You will lead on the development and management of the epidemiological components of the team’s non-communicable disease modelling work programme.
- manage the team’s knowledge translation work programme
- play an important role in shaping the work and culture of the non-communicable disease modelling team and developing ideas for future projects
- be responsible for engaging with colleagues across PHE to support the team’s work
- have the opportunity to work in an Agile software development environment, currently being used within the modelling team
- be responsible for developing and maintaining links with other epidemiologists within and outside PHE, to support their own professional development and to ensure the team is aware of developments in the field
Full details of the job description and responsibilities are available on Civil Service Jobs.