Research Governance Manager
- supporting the centralisation and co-ordination of cross-departmental research plans
- developing and embedding DIT’s research governance framework and rolling out the department’s quality assurance procedures.
- supporting departmental working groups to monitor and evaluate ongoing research against departmental priorities.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence the way research is organised and prioritised in DIT. You will be able to shape the strategic direction of how research is funded and delivered, whilst working closely with senior leaders from different professions across the department.
- Support the development and implementation of DIT’s research governance framework
- Plan and direct long-term research working with stakeholders across DIT
- Ensure analytical robustness of commissions
- Support research publication processes
- Contribute to analytical research projects across the department as required