Researchers and Senior Researchers at the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse
- Reference number
- Civil Service grades: Higher Executive Officer and Senior Executive Officer
- Role type
- Loan, Secondment, Temporary
- Closing date
- 5 Jan 2020
- National: £36,284 to £40,988 (London: £40,644 to £45,914) with potential allowance
- Cardiff, London, Sheffield
- Open to
- Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA)
We are currently recruiting Research Officers and Senior Research Officers (at Civil Service grades Higher Executive Officer (HEO) and Senior Executive Officer (SEO) respectively) to join our team.
These are exciting opportunities to be part of the Inquiry’s research programme, and help the Inquiry advance the evidence landscape to better protect children from sexual abuse in the future.
The roles are for a fixed period because the Inquiry is a time-limited project. These posts is therefore offered on loan (for existing civil servants), secondment, or a fixed term appointment basis.