Senior Statistical Officer (opportunities across the GSS)
- Reference number
- Senior Executive Officer
- Role type
- Closing date
- 23 May 2019
- National minimum £33,150 London minimum £36,131
- Aberystwyth, Bristol, Cardiff, Darlington, Fareham, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Merthyr Tydfil, Nottingham, Sheffield, Swansea
- Open to
- Government Statistical Service
Do you have the passion, values and ability to make a real difference to solving the UK`s biggest issues?
Now is an exciting time to join the Government Statistical Group (GSG) as a professional statistician.
The Government Statistical Service (GSS) collects, analyses and publishes official statistics to help government, business, and the public understand the current state of the UK economy and society.
We are offering you the opportunity to work on high profile analysis and research across a range of government departments. You will work with energy and pace on analysis and research which will involve using large administrative data sources.
You will be working at the heart of government, in roles that really make a difference, including:
• supporting the transport network and infrastructure to keep the UK on the move
• safeguarding our natural environment to sustain a thriving rural economy
• supporting immigration and passports, drugs policy, crime, fire, counter-terrorism and police
Apply on the civil service jobs website.