Statistical officer (opportunities across the GSS)
- Reference number
- Executive officer
- Role type
- Closing date
- 6 Jan 2019
- Aberystwyth, Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Fareham, Leeds, Llandudno, London, Manchester, Merthyr Tydfil, Newport (Gwent), Sheffield, Swansea, York
- Government Statistical Service
Are you looking for a fresh challenge that will really put your statistical skills to the test?
The Government Statistical Service (GSS) collects, analyses and publishes official statistics to help government, business, and the public understand the current state of the UK economy and society.
You will be working at the heart of government, in roles that really make a difference, including;
• supporting the transport network and infrastructure to keep the UK on the move
• safeguarding our natural environment to sustain a thriving rural economy
• supporting immigration and passports, drugs policy, crime, fire,counter-terrorism and police
No other organisation can claim to be involved in the same breadth of work that the GSS will offer you.
For more information please see the advert on civil service jobs.